Friday 16 July 2010

Couple of links to the brand new databases for background screening

It is still extremely hot in St. Petersburg and I have to convince that when the nature is playing against its’ rules it is pretty hard to write articles in non-native language. That’s why up until now I can’t finish my new article about forecasting.

Just to let you know that I’m still alive and try to keep my promises I’m glad to publish a couple of brand new links to officially opened for public databases applicable in several types of background screening projects in Russia.

FIRST – THE REGISTRY OF FEDERAL BAILIFFS SERVICE (IN BETA TEST MODE)
On its’ pages you’ll be able to check if the Subject-private person is wanted as defaulter; check if the legal body was claimed as a bankrupt.

Also there is a database of real estate arrested by the Federal Bailiffs Service and several registers useless in background screening projects
It is sad but the database is in Russian language only and it is not planned to translate its’ records into English.
I have to remind that the Registry is in test mode and some bugs are promised to be fixed in the nearest future.

SECOND - FEDERAL AGENCY FOR TOURISM, REGISTRY OF CERTIFIED TRAVEL TOURS OPERATORS
The search is simple and can give you the license number and expiry date of certified travel tours operators.
That’s all for today. I pray that the next few days the weather will change and I’ll be able to share some new ideas about complex tasks of background screening results analysis.
Thanks for your attention, hope these links will be also useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment